Clock Tower

It is located on the eastern side of Three Martyrs Square, dated 1547, rebuilt by Giovan Francesco Buonamici in 1759 and restored in 1933.

The clock face with the perpetual calendar is from 1750.

On the facade of the tower there are two dials, one marks time with a magnificent bronze sun and the other shows the months and the appearance of the moon, which in the center of the dial becomes larger every day. Between these two marble bands is a terracotta one with the twelve signs of the zodiac carved on it.