Piazza Dante in the very center of the village is the beating heart of this hamlet. Opening onto it is the seventeenth-century Palazzo della Rovere - today the town hall – however, in the past it was the residence of the counts of Montefeltro and later of the dukes of Urbino.
St. Francis, instead, stayed in Palazzo Nardini in 1213. The Medici Palace is now the seat of the Museum of Sacred Art and the Art Gallery.
Also opening onto the square are the Romanesque parish church of Our Lady of the Assumption and the church of the Madonna of Loreto. In the center is the fountain of San Leo which takes its name from the hamlet.